RAISE Training (Refugees’ AI Student Empowerment)
RAISE Training (Refugees’ AI Student Empowerment), took place in Romania from the 7th of May 2023 to 12th of May 2023 with the objective of providing participants with a valuable learning and networking experience.
The project funded by the European Union under the program Erasmus+, KA220 YOU – Cooperation partnerships in youth was implemented by our partner – TeachSurfing Academy. The main objective of the project was to support the integration of young migrants and refugees into the labour market by adopting an interactive, integrated, and individualised three-pronged approach that includes:
Assessment of skills through AI, a personalised curriculum, and practical guidance and support for the provision of workshops in local communities.
- The workshop in Romania had three major objectives:
To equip participants with the skills and knowledge to run their own workshops.
- To test the RAISE AI tool.
- To create quality knowledge and culture-sharing workshop
Representatives from Horizon Resource Network participated in this workshop as Volunteer Educators (VE)
and at the end of the 4 working days, they were able to:
- Align their expectations and learn more about the project.
- Develop a better understanding of their skill level and their learning plan after using the AI assessment and coaching tool.
- Become part of a professional development training program with high-quality
- Emerge in informal education methodology, involving blended learning and peer
Summary of Activities:
1. Training Sessions: The seminar consisted of engaging sessions led by expert speakers and industry professionals. Topics covered included: Intercultural
communication, public speaking/pitching, personal branding/social media, and online promotion. The sessions were interactive and provided opportunities for
participants to ask questions and share insights.
2. Workshops and Group Activities: The seminar incorporated workshops and
group activities to encourage active participation and collaborative learning. These activities allowed participants to apply the concepts discussed in the
sessions and fostered networking and knowledge exchange among attendees.
3. Networking Opportunities: The seminar provided ample networking opportunities for participants to connect with fellow professionals, experts, and potential collaborators. Networking breaks, meals, and social events facilitated
valuable interactions and exchange of ideas.
Our Partners & Sponsors
Your Help Counts
Your donation goes a long way in helping us to realise our objectives.
We are recognized as a non-profit organization and can issue donation receipts.
Donate via Bank Transfer
DE54 8306 5408 0005 2233 00
HORIZON RESOURCE NETWORK e.V.
Donate via PayPal
Click HERE to donate
How to Reach Us
Haus des Engagements
We operate flexible opening hours. Please get in touch with us for an appointment.
+49 (0) 152 10786 545; 176 42013955